3708 Lilac Drive
Medina, MN 55340
- Alan Grundei consults in
- Change Management
I have been the President of an industry leading print and promotion distributor for the past year and a half and President & CEO of an industry leading healthcare technology and services firm for the previous seven and a half years. Prior to that, I had several senior management roles at a multi-national manufacturing & services firm that included management responsibility for some diverse operating units. The recent assignment was a “turnaround” situation with major operational and financial issues resolved successfully. The healthcare technology company was part “turnaround” and part redefining the strategy and direction, then leading the process of selling the company to a private equity investor.
I have a successful track record of leading and changing companies in diverse industries, dealing with post acquisition transitions, rebuilding management teams, and transitioning companies from private/entrepreneurial/founder ownership. I have played major roles on the boards of several companies.
I have a demonstrated record of turning around or changing companies in multiple industries. (Healthcare software and services, distribution, electronics, heavy manufacturing, and assembly) I am ready for another challenge or opportunity and would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss further.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and develop action plans
- Extensive experience in diverse industries and marketplaces
- Hands on experience in a variety of disciplines – finance / sales / marketing / project management / production / strategic planning / executive coaching
- Ability to recognize value and find creative ways of increasing value
- Experienced in private ownership transitions
- Proven ability to build management teams
- Extensive merger & acquisition & sale experience
- Extensive ESOP experience
- Experience in start-ups and mature companies
- Several successful turnarounds in several industries