3708 Lilac Drive
Medina, MN 55340
- Alan Grundei consults in
- Change Management
I have been the President of an industry leading print and promotion distributor for the past year and a half and President & CEO of an industry leading healthcare technology and services firm for the previous seven and a half years.¬† Prior to that, I had several senior management roles at a multi-national manufacturing & services firm that included management responsibility for some diverse operating units.¬† The recent assignment was a ‚Äúturnaround‚Äù situation with major operational and financial issues resolved successfully.¬† The healthcare technology company was part ‚Äúturnaround‚Äù and part redefining the strategy and direction, then leading the process of selling the company to a private equity investor.
I have a successful track record of leading and changing companies in diverse industries, dealing with post acquisition transitions, rebuilding management teams, and transitioning companies from private/entrepreneurial/founder ownership. ¬†I have played major roles on the boards of several companies.
I have a demonstrated record of turning around or changing companies in multiple industries. ¬†(Healthcare software and services, distribution, electronics, heavy manufacturing, and assembly)¬† ¬†I am ready for another challenge or opportunity and would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss further.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and develop action plans
- Extensive experience in diverse industries and marketplaces
- Hands on experience in a variety of disciplines ‚Äì finance / sales / marketing / project management / production / strategic planning / executive coaching
- Ability to recognize value and find creative ways of increasing value
- Experienced in private ownership transitions
- Proven ability to build management teams
- Extensive merger & acquisition & sale experience
- Extensive ESOP experience
- Experience in start-ups and mature companies
- Several successful turnarounds in several industries